Sure I have mad design skills, but so does every other creative you've looked at. So what sets me apart?
I lead by example, contributing by utilizing personal expertise, knowledge, and problem solving skills. Valued by forward-thinking organizations for my authoritative grasp of Digital Marketing, usability and audience-centric design thinking, I view my staff as equals whose consensus thinking provides solutions. (I also hate "marketingspeak" so let's get real...)
Usability and the overall Customer Experience are huge passions of mine. And coffee. And Star Wars. I've been doing branding, graphic design, video and illustration for my entire career – almost 20 years now. I cut my teeth on press checks, color correction, job jackets and Quark XPress. I just missed rubylith and stat cameras. And I've used Photoshop almost every day since Reality Bites came out.
Reach out and let's talk over coffee.
- Myers-Briggs Profile: INFJ
- DiSC Leadership Style: CS
- Birkman: Usual Style BLUE (thoughtful and reflective, insightful and optimistic, competitive, enthusiastic, assertive)
- Strengthsfinder 2.0: Intellection, Input, Adaptability, Learner, Developer
- H2H Personal Brand: The Connector
(I like mine on the Dark Side and strong enough to destroy a planet.)